Monday, September 22, 2008

Verbatim is a fun word. Here’s why.


Prof in RVCE…

Wait here for one minute, I’ll be back in two minutes.

I want to marry my daughter and study my son.

You maad baaays, why’re you upping down the stairs?

He will take the jig-jag blade and rub it erotically. (erratically)

With one hand you write the answer, with another mouth you give the attendance.

Imagine a ship flying in the Arabian sea.

I will throw you out of the window.



Saving the best for last…

Put yours inside, if I see yours again I will scratch it. (This is to do with some guy writing his record in class)



My math teacher in middle school…

You children are all behaving like rakshasas.

Children, that sum is wrong. (This she said practically each time she couldn’t work a sum)



And this takes the cake and the bloody bakery, bakers, confectioners everything…

Why children, why are you telling kos-chun 17 kos-chun 17 when this yex-ercise has only 10 kos-chuns?



And in dear old MCC…

Girls you can’t have half half men can you? (This was while explaining why the sample size sort of thing couldn’t be 22.5 and was 225)

I can’t say like that no…If I say doing Rostow is enough and Nurkse comes… (This was when someone asked her what theories could be skipped)

And my favourite…

Girls don’t worry we will have more interesting fathers in the next sessions. (This is regarding an excruciatingly boring Bible Scriptures class two dear and unfortunate friends of mine attended…the first class was held by a “boring father” so to speak)


And so, verbatim is a fun word. ROTFL! This post is near completely compiled by Varun:) Also, inputs from Pooja-Archana:)

PS: The comments on this post continue to get better...

12 comments:

SANDIP ROY said...

ha ha ha ha... this one is really funny... great compilation :)

nupur said...

nice compilation shoma..great job as usual:)was hilarious!

Raison d'être said...

lol shrink.. nice...

the math teacher isnt that Pushpa... ha h ah ah ah a... we asked her to solve sum #13 from exercise 4.1 in a chapter.. she spent 5 mins searching for the page before reaching the conclusion of it non existance!!! Lol...

nice work!!

Archana Srinivasan said...

hey our bible scriptures isn't so bad da... actually our "first father" was very interesting... the only problem i have with all the ppl who come to take the class is that everyone assumes that mcc girls "have" to have boyfriends... otherwise i don't think we qualify as "MCC GIRLS"!!! hee hee!!

Unknown said...

varun makes an appearance :)
oh here's some more,

take my signature first and then hod will prostitute(prosecute)...

no boy or girl in class can satisfy me, and once ur marks come i'll hav to go home and satisfy your parents...

there are two different frofiles(profiles) are there, i'll take up three varieties...

the aluminium is good (alumini)...

you middle most man, stand up and get lost...

cut your haircut i say...

air will attacks on you from all sides (talkin about air pressure)...

how come become so many altitudes? you are all intelligents... YES OR NOT! talking something mistakes again correctly is try to avoid (god knows wat he meant!)...

Hero:"Where were you?"
Girl:"Sir I had sprained my neck and the doctor told me to take bed rest"
Hero:"What were you doing?"
Girl:"Sir I had sprained my neck and the doctor told me to take bed rest... so I was in bed"

Hero asks the same question 4 times and the girl's reply is the same.

Finally Hero,"Its ok ma, something on bed only na"...

and finally.....

"DO YOU KNOW ENGLISH?!" :):)

Dip Narayan said...

From my offices:

1. Let me explain this project in a brief.

2. I want this back ASAP end of day yesterday.

3. Let me touch your base on that.

Apocrypha on a semi-legidary monk in my college:

(Scenario: "Phoren" visitors have come and he has to accompany them for quite some time.)

At the garden:

White guy: What's this flower called?
Monk: Chrysanthemum
W: What? Could you spell it?
M: Oh! (Deciding against it) These are atually roses: R-O-S-E-S

Guests are hungry and they are taken to a huge dining hall. Semi-lit because it is not dinner time yet.

M (with a flourish): Here's our dining hall. I will eat you here.

W (A bit shaken): smiles weakly

Food is served. Curd comes. Red. Misti Doi. White guy wants clarification.

M (cannot remember "curd"): Oh, this? This is a very common dish. This is spoilt milk!

W: Sorry? Is it safe?

M: (with a reassuring smile): Don't worry. It is intentionally spoilt milk!

W: (not convinced): Uh, can I have something else?

M: (magnanimously asking a kitchen help to bring milk instead): Sure. Gopal, remove this. Milk him!

Shoma said...

holygod!:) da and Varun, I'm having laughing fits over here...:D:D:D

Andean Condor said...

My ex-roomie's girlfriend to a party-guest >> Make her eat the cake ?

Guest-babe (looking at me): Is there something wrong with the cake ?

Me (making a face): Nope. There's something wrong with her English.

--
Same-make-her-eat-the-cake babe - eating Jello >> I am liking it.

Me: Do you always live in present-continuous tense.

Rana Saha: Fuck man ! I love you. :D
--
Me (on a tech-support call): Click the start-button and then go to Run.

Client babe: There's no start-button.

Me: It's on the bottom left-hand corner.

Client: There's Ctrl and Shift and Alt there.

Me (realizing she's looking at the keyboard): Press the Start button on the screen.

She get's it this time.

Pooja said...

Hee hee gud stuff n I agree wid Achu...n not bad da, U acknowledged Achu's n my input huh?

Ankita said...

n d math teacher is pushpa aint she???
luvely stuff really!!

sneha said...

haha ha oh god i literally suffocated myself fallin rather rollin face down into the bed laughin....

Harshika Gudi said...

hehehe shoms,, it was so hilarious!!
i remember people saying "yess kiss me" for "excuse me"