Monday, December 22, 2008

diseased. i may
bleed to death. or
the many trees
my sight sees
will blur, my head
colliding against one.
the rush in leaving must
compete with the vitality
of the lived lengthy days,
of the seconds,
all of which were
much too short. like
the last leap before
taking the beats
away from throbbing.
throbbing warm
blood will flow from
where the words went in
and my hands will no
longer hold. and
the mind i minted
with great care
will meet a befitting
closure. Peace.


I owe this post to Ekom. Thank you:)

6 comments:

Raison d'ĂȘtre said...

My my my... Shrink this was purely awesome... loved the flow of it...

Pooja said...

Well, now there's one less element 2 bleed ya...gud 4 U :) :) :)

Archana Srinivasan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Archana Srinivasan said...

hmmm this sounds like one of my in- between- sleep nightmares... like i sleep, wake up from a bad dream, stuff like this flashes thru my mind, then i go back to sleep before i can put into words, what it was i felt for those few brief seconds :)
looks like you found the words :)

Pooja said...

How cum no new posts of late???

Pooja said...

New post plz...n thanks a ton 4 ur comment on mine :)