Monday, September 24, 2007

Why me? I'm not saying that because something has gone wrong yet again. I'm not saying that because I'm feeling stuck in a rut. I'm not saying that because I feel like I'm being picked on. I'm saying it because I feel chosen, chosen..not like hand picked apples but like I've been marked to smile all the while. Why me? Again, a silent cheer for him, for translating my sore throat to a soaring high and for finding the way to the post office. For me. And one for my Mum. For the two people, who care the most to see me smile.

2 comments:

ramyasastry said...

life's bloody beautiful isn't it...wen there r ppl who care abt ur happiness from the depths of their heart...cheers :):):)

SANDIP ROY said...

keep smiling always... and u ll find much more than 2 ppl who want u to be smiling always... god bless .. cheers ..:)