Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mamma,

I want to tell you that you are wonderful.

I want to tell you that you have been wonderful every single day that I've known you. And you're someone I've known the longest and so, how much having you around means to me is something that only I know. I also believe that we've something amazing going on between the two of us. Everything - the tea times together, the ranting, the reminiscing, the days (and nights) we've been through wondering how we would pull through things to come, the regrets, the little joys, the laughs laced with stress at Min's jokes and Astro's idiosyncrasies and the insatiable need for mishti – all of it makes my life today what it is. When people tell me I look, act, sound like you, I want to tell them that there is no bigger compliment that they could ever give me. And you are like wine, you'll just get better and better with age. So a big cheers to everything you say and do, happy birthday, Ma.

Love you.

2 comments:

Pooja said...

Bum, main bata nahi sakti how much I love ur blog :) talkin abt ppl round U is jus beautiful 2 say d least... :) I get wat U're sayin n I get d feelin behind these words... :)

Raison d'ĂȘtre said...

happy birthday mommy's mommy!! :)