Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ramya

Because the word conversation gains new meaning when it comes to Ramya

Because Ramya says the cutest “ayyo” after having forgotten behind something that she was sure she had brought along

Because Ramya comes with a force that doesn’t show itself off but doesn’t disguise itself either

Because Ramya walks like Xena, the warrior princess

Because Ramya reminds me of striving and strength that can be created every single day

Because Ramya flips her hair like she’s on camera all the while and I like that even more than her fab hair

Because very rarely is there a day when Ramya cannot leave you feeling better about yourself

Because Ramya carries with her a fund of golden guts, a bagful of quirks and a small wrapped pack of dreams that she will make real

Because talking about Ramya lends a light to the eyes of her Mom that nobody can miss

Because with Ramya can one share, justify, validate everything they ever went through in one Saturday afternoon

Because Ramya always gets my unmentionable jokes

Because it isn’t too often that you comes across a Ramya, and when you do, it changes your life somewhere.

Happy birthday, bum!

Love you :)

4 comments:

ramyasastry said...

A beautiful touch to a wonderful birthday :) Thanks a ton sweetie :) Hugs.
I missing ayyo :P There is no Shoma here to notice that and make note of it to tease me later :P I still toss my hair like I used to and yeah I do get noticed :D:P You will be surprised to know that my memory has improved by leaps and bounds. I have NEVER forgotten to do an assignment since last semester :P Reasearch shows that immigration can have such effects on people :P I am still a little reckless with speaking my mind but the difference is I get appointments with professors as an appreciation and do not get thrown out of class or lose attendance :P And oh, due to the amount of walking I do over here, I walk a lot slower so Xena is taking a really long nap :P

ramyasastry said...

I meant I miss saying ayyo....sorry I think its the hours spent in the Arizona sun :(

Pooja said...

:) lovely post bum :) sacchi :) sach ko yaara koi nahi jhutlaa sakta :) n lovely b'day testimonial if I can call dis one :)

Raison d'être said...

if only all of them were the same...